Wednesday, June 14, 2017

WITH SYMPATHY - Butterfly Basics

It is with a heavy heart as I post today's card because it is a Sympathy card for the family of my favorite aunt.  She was 91 and just a sweet sweet lady.  She will be missed but I hold many fond memories of good times.  We always hope our cards convey our thoughts to our recipients...today I hope my card sends lots of love too.  I used the card set Butterfly Basics - she loved butterflies.
PEACE!
Extra Details:
Sentiment from Rose Wonder
Ink: Fresh Fig
Layering Ovals & Fresh Florals DSP
Butterflies from Retired Papillion Potpourri
The Butterfly Basics stamp set comes in Photopolymer, Clear or Wood

To order any of the supplies I used, you can order them through my online store.  Just click on the picture below, add it to your cart and check out and
Thank you for purchasing your stamping supplies from me. 💛 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment