Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Golf Card for Dad

FORE DAD! This card is for my father-in-law.  He is currently recuperating from an illness and we hope he will soon be back on the golf course!  There are a lot of little pieces in this card. Do you like it?  The golf ball is the back side of the perfect dots embossing folder.  The font is from Botanicals for You...I made an extra O using my black marker and made it into an E.  The dashes are from Tin of Tags (less the stars of the dash stamp)  The sky is any blue card stock you have and Painters Palette pieces stamped here and there for a wispy cloud effect. Grass is Cucumber Crush.  The inside sentiment is from Nailed It.  So I used a lot of retired stamps & paper...but isn't awesome!  I'm not one to get rid of my stamps just because they are not current.....I love all my stamps!!!  ENJOY!
 Here is what the inside looks like....
Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.  I am here to help. Click here to email me. 

Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  

SHOP HERE for Stampin' Up Products.

Sign up for my newsletter for little extras I send out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment