Wednesday, June 7, 2017

EASTERN PALACE - THANK YOU

An Eastern Palace no fuss Thank you card.  A perfect card for using up your scraps!
I cut one strip from my Eastern Palace DSP scraps and one strip from my Fresh Florals DSP Scraps, positioned them on my Whisper White card base, then cut out some circles using the Eastern Medallions thinlits and snailed them here and there.  My sentiment is stamped and then punched with one of my small scallop punches.  I love the color combo of Berry Burst and Lemon Twist. ENJOY!

This is a great set if you are just starting to stamp and using thinlits.   It is fun & easy & versatile.  All you have to do for a totally different look is change the colors and choose different circles and layer them in any one of a million ways.  Plus this set has great sentiments!

Click on any product below to shop at my online store.  Contact me with any questions.  I am here to help with all your stamping needs.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment