Wednesday, June 24, 2020

ORNATE BORDERS MEETS ORNATE THANK YOU

My FB LIVE on June 23, 2020 was all about pretty lacy, floral details.  I used the Ornate Border Dies to create my cards and gift box. I actually only used 2 of the borders. I'm excited to play and create with the others.  Oh, and the stamp set.....so many sentiments to choose from.  Great set!! (Note that the dies can be purchased as a bundle to save 10%)
I used JUST JADE, one of the new in-colors. It's a beautiful shade of greenish blueish.  A complete list of the supplies I used are below.  ENJOY!

PS  Here is the link to  re-watch my FB Live  STAMPINSHOUT CARDS & CRAFTS FB GROUP
LIP BALM GIFT BOX
THANK YOU NOTE CARD
THANK YOU CARD 


Below are the list of supplies I used to make these cards & the gift box.
They are clickable shopping links.
Please let me know if I can help you with  your stamping needs.
THANK YOU!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment