Wednesday, July 8, 2020

PAMPERED PETS PROJECTS

TUESDAYS AT 4PM EST

Are you following my Card Making & Paper Crafting Facebook Group?  If not, you can click the link above for my Stampin' Up demonstrations, tips & inspiration.



Here is what I showed on my FB Live on July 7 2020:
It features the Pampered Pets collection.




Click here to watch my re-play for details & tips to make these projects.

If you need stamping supplies, I have clickable shopping links below.

Thank you.  
I appreciate your interest in my cards & crafts.


TIP:  Save 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE STAMP SET & DIES BUNDLE
       
 TIP:  WANT THE ENTIRE PLAYFUL PETS COLLECTION?  CHOOSE PLAYFUL PETS COLLECTION ICON AND THE STAMP SET, DIES, DSP, TRINKETS & RIBBON WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR CART WITH ONE CLICK




Product List
Pets Dies
[152705]
$23.00

2 comments:

  1. I was just admiring your cat/dog cards. They turned out to be adorable. You did a wonderful job putting everything together to make two sweet cards for animal lovers. I'll surely make these cards myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just admiring your cat/dog cards. They turned out to be adorable. You did a wonderful job putting everything together to make two sweet cards for animal lovers. I'll surely make these cards myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete