Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Lovely You

The new catalog is LIVE.  June 3, 2020.

Here are my cards made with the NEW Lovely You stamps & coordinating punch and Tasteful Textures embossing folder.  I also demo'd these cards on my FB Live.  You can watch the replay here if you would like. I loved making these cards because of all the fun stamping.   ENJOY!


There is a lot happening in the Stamping scene.  Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for the latest trends and tips and I always include a FREE project exclusive to my newsletter subscribers.

Stampin' Up! is offering two great promos during June 2020
1)  Purchases of $250 or more = Get an extra $25 in stamping rewards
2)  Join my Stampinshout team = Choose a stamping tool bundle for FREE
      * $99 to Join = $125 in product + FREE stamping tool bundle your choice.
      Contact me for all the details or click here to join now.

Shopping Details:
Lovely You bundle #154070  $42.25
Tasteful Textures  #152718 $9.00

Other supplies:      
              


No comments:

Post a Comment