Saturday, July 23, 2022

FAST TO FANCY CARD - WILDLIFE WONDER

 Welcome to Fast to Fancy card day!


Every Friday at 8:00 am est, I post in my FB Group a fast (easy) card and then later at 7pm I post the same card fancied up a bit.

   Here are this week's cards using the Wildlife Wonder stamps & Timber 3D embossing folder.  All the dimensions & supplies are listed below.




    Both cards are stamped then embossed with the Timber 3D embossing folder.  For the fancy version, I cut down the stamped piece, added a matte and strips of DSP on the top, bottom & sides.  I added a bow and stamped the sentiment, then cut it out with the layering circle dies and a circle matte. 
    
    FANCY CARD DETAILS:
I          
              Front: 
              Sarhara Sand 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 ¼
              DSP Strips: 2 @ 3/4 x 3 3/4, 2 @ 3/4 x 2 3/4
              White 4 3/8 x 3 1/4
              White 4 1/8 x 3  
              Scraps for circles: Early Espresso & White 
              Inside:
              White 5 x 3 3/4
              White 4 3/4 x 3 1/2  
•

   If you would like to order any of the products to create these for yourself, just click on the products below. 
Please use Host Code JNFHCSUC
. 
Contact me with any questions
stampinshout@gmail.com

THANK YOU!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment