Saturday, July 16, 2022

FAST TO FANCY CARD - HYDRANGEA HAVEN PROJECTS

Welcome to Fast to Fancy card day!

Every Friday at 8:00 am est, I post in my FB Group a fast (easy) card and then later at 7pm I post the same card fancied up a bit.

   Here are this week's cards using the Hydrangea Haven stamp & dies.







    Both cards have a watercolored background. I just dabbed some ink on a stamping block, then picked up the ink with my Stampin' Ups! Water Painters and smooshed it across my watercolor paper.  
        *TIP:  Watercolor paper works the best - the ink flows better.
    After it dried, I stamped the Hydrangea image & sentiment using Memento Black ink.
    For the fancy card, I stamped the image on a scrap of watercolor paper (after I watercolored it.)  Then I cut it out with the dies and popped it up with dimensionals.  I punched the sentiment and scalloped layer with Stampin' Ups! Double Oval punch. 


DETAILS:
I            
        Front: 
              Tahitian Tide 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 ¼
              Parakeet Party 5 1/4 x 4
• White 5 x 3 3/4
              White 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 
             Scraps for Ovals: Parakeet party & White 
        Inside:
              White 5 x 3 3/4
              White 4 3/4 x 3 1/2  
•

   If you would like to order any of the products to create these for yourself, just click on the products below. 
Please use Host Code JNFHCSUC
. 
Contact me with any questions
stampinshout@gmail.com

THANK YOU!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment