Wednesday, September 22, 2021

THROWBACK THURSDAY - Snow is Glistening

 Today is throwback Thursday in my craftroom.  I used a discontinued stamp set, dies & circles HOWEVER, if you don't have the old set, I will list current products below that will work perfectly if you want to make this card.

I made a fun fold Snowflake card.  I also used some current Sale-a-bration items - Be Dazzled & Penguin Playmates DSP. 


DETAILS:
Base: White 8 1/4 x 4 1/4, scored at 2 3/4
Mattes:  Misty Moonlight Cut 1 @ 5 1/4 x 4, and Cut 1 @ 4 x 2 1/2
DSP:  3 3/4 x 2 1/4
Circles:  Cut 2 Misty Moonlight 3 5/8, Cut 2 White 3 1/4
Inside: White 5  x 3 3/4

Here are Supplies.  Note the items I used are discontinued thus my Throwback Thursday theme.  HOWEVER I listed current products below if interested in making this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment