Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Banner Year Halloween Card or Frame it

I hope you are enjoying my week of projects using the Banner Year stamps with different dies & DSP.  I love creating new cards & projects and sharing them with you. 

My next card in this series is a Scenery Card and so it would make a really cute 3D decor if you were to frame it. 

I used the Banner Year stamps, Window Flower Box dies, and the Cute Halloween DSP.  


You can watch how I made this card here on my YOUTUBE channel.  

Please be sure to subscribe and click the bell to be notified of new videos.

Remember, I also publish a weekly newsletter with the latest Stampin' Up news along with a FREE TUTORIAL for one of my handmade cards - exclusive to my newsletter subscribers. You can sign up by clicking the tab at the top of this blog.

Below are clickable shopping links to the supplies I used to make this card.

NOTE: The dies I used also coordinate with a really cute stamp set.  You can buy them separately or as a bundle to save 10%.  I listed the dies separately if you just want them to make this card.   OR  I listed the bundle last should you want both the stamps & dies to make many other cards


No comments:

Post a Comment