Tuesday, August 18, 2020

HIGH TIDE SIMPLE STAMPING CARD

There is a cool breeze in the air today making it feel like summer is winding down.  I know, though, there are more hot Michigan days ahead and will enjoy every day no matter the weather. 

My card today is a simple stamped off card.  The texture matte adds just enough soft texture for a sophisticated masculine card. I'm sending it as a thank you to our weekend host.  ENJOY!


If you would like to make this card, I have listed the products I used below. They are clickable shopping links.  Please contact me with any questions.  

High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set
$26.00
Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Bumblebee Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
$9.00
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment