Friday, August 7, 2020

FRIDAY REFRESH - ARRANGE A WREATH

It was a fun week  creating cards and pretty magnets using the Arrange A Wreath Bundle.  This set is perfect for all occasions and all seasons or just because.  My Wreath magnets were the star of the week.  I showed how I made them on my Facebook Live and you can re-watch it here.  So easy and they will make great gifts.  I also created baby cards, a wedding card and a pretty Autumn card.  I hope you enjoyed my cards and magnets and were inspired to start creating your own using the Arrange-A-Wreath bundle.

Arrange A Wreath Bundle (English) [154109] $54.00


A free PDF for the card below was in my weekly newsletter.
You can sign up for my newsletter on the right of my blog.
MAGNETS......See my demo on my FB LIVE REPLAY HERE.
A simply stamped wedding card...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING MY BLOG

I'M HERE TO HELP WITH ALL OF YOUR STAMPING NEEDS, EMAIL ME HERE

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment