Monday, May 14, 2018

Work Of Art is Retiring

One more WORK OF ART before it is gone.  This was one of the very first stamps I purchased.  I still LOVE it.  I also used retiring colors Soft Sky & Wisteria Wonder.  I'm so sad to see this stamp retired (but you can still buy this set before May 31....all links are below....It's a good one!)  ENJOY!
HERE ARE THE SUPPLIES I USED IN MAKING THIS CARD. Click on any to start shopping and thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.


Product List
Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$22.00
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
131210
$6.95
Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment