Sunday, May 20, 2018

EASTERN MEDALLIONS

Join me for FB LIVE CLASSES - Wednesday's 7pm
FREE PROJECT SHEETS with every class.
 
Eastern Medallions & unique stamps helped me create today's card which would be perfect for a guy graduation card.  I used some inks and cardstock that will be retired as of 5/31/18 so if you gotta have them, buy them now before they are gone.  Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist.  ENJOY!
 Here are the supplies I used to make this card.
If you are interested, you can click on a picture and it will take you to my on-line store.  As always, please contact me with any questions and THANK YOU for choosing me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator!

PS This BUNDLE is available until May 31st which saves you 10%. After that the stamps & framelits are sold separately....not as a bundle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment