Friday, October 27, 2017

SEE THROUGH QUILTED STAR CARD

This card has it all...unique see through design, pretty colors, sentiment, ribbon & dsp.  I cased it (copy and share everything) from the Stampin Success magazine. 

Want to learn how to make pretty & easy cards for all occasions?  I have card classes every Saturday in the Livonia/Canton area. Contact me for all the details.

Come back tomorrow for my how to video on this card.

 
Stampin' Success is a magazine SU demonstrators receive and it is packed with so many great ideas.  Just one more perk to being a Stampin'Up demonstrator. 
 
Be sure to contact me if you want to learn more about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator.

Here are the products I used in making today's card. Click on any to shop.  
Thank You!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment