Monday, October 9, 2017

PAW LA LA LA LA

Here is another card from my series of Bow WOW & PURRty cards.  Today's card is from the Santa Paws stamp set.  The tree was stamped in Real Red and then fussy cut out. I tore a piece of whisper white card stock and placed it on a piece night of navy.  I then used the Card Front thinlits at the top and then added texture with the softly falling folder. (If you do it the other way around you will smash your snow dots)
Before I snailed this piece to a real red matte I snailed some crushed curry behind for stars and a small piece of white for the moon.  ENJOY!
If Dog & Cat cards are your thing, this set is an absolute must.  Click below to purchase Stampin' Up products at my online store.  Contact me with any questions.   THANK YOU!
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment