Thursday, April 20, 2017

To Think of You - Eastern Palace

To Think of You is to Smile.....isn't that sweet?  The Eastern Palace is truly a fun, interesting, versatile stamp set.  I love how the little stamps fit perfectly in all the right spots. The possibilities are endless. This card design is from the new SU catalog.
Keep Eastern Palace in mind to add it to your stamp collection...it is available May 1.  ENJOY!
See the gold trim and tiny flowers?   Those are stickers.  You will absolutely love them!!  


I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States & need a demonstrator, you can order your Stampin' Up supplies at my online store.  Just Click Here.
If you are local to the Livonia, Mi area, you can also come to my classes.  Just email me for more info. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a blessed day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment