Wednesday, April 26, 2017

JUST ONE FLOWER - Jar of Love

Today's card features THREE of my all time favorite stamp sets: Jar of Love,  Garden in Bloom and Timeless Textures.
I was trying for a linear look with a little color. ENJOY!
Please note the Jar of Love stamps & thinlits are available as a Bundle until May 31 which means you save 10% (Starting June 1 they will only be sold separately.)  

If you are a customer of mine that made a purchase at my on-line store, I mailed you a catalog (you will receive it in May)  ENJOY and THANK YOU for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States & need a demonstrator, you can order your Stampin' Up supplies at my online store.  Just Click Here.
If you are local to the Livonia, Mi area, you can also come to my classes.  Just email me for more info. 

Here are the supplies I used in today's project.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO SHOP AT MY ONLINE STORE.
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment