Wednesday, August 12, 2026

3 Easy Card Ideas When You’re Stuck with Video

 

Sometimes you just need a little inspiration to get started!

This week I’m sharing three simple cards that are easy to recreate and can be changed up with different colors, patterned papers and sentiments.

I love having a few simple card designs in my “idea bank” for those days when I want to make something but don’t know where to start.

Check out my YouTube video here 

And take a look at the cards below and see which one inspires you!

Happy stamping! 💙

Nancy

Keeping it simple with delicate floral stamps, elegant layering, and timeless sentiments.


Ink, stamp, smile: this little octopus is swimming by to say "Many Thanks!


Border design inspiration for your next project. 



Butterflies colored using the 'SO BOLD CLASSIC STAMPIN' SPOT ASSORTMENT'    Strawberry Slush, Golden Glow, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock & Secret Sea

Remember, these ink spots on are the LAST CHANCE list  - so grab them now before they are gone!

Product List
So Bold Classic Stampin' Spot Assortment [ 167966 ]
$19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment