Friday, August 5, 2022

FAST TO FANCY CARD DAY - DRAGONFLY GARDEN

 Welcome to Fast to Fancy card day!


Every Friday at 8:00 am est, I post in my FB Group a fast (easy) card and then later at 7pm I post the same card fancied up a bit.

   Here are this week's cards using the Dragonfly Garden stamps & the Dragonfly punch.  All the dimensions & supplies are listed below.




     
    The fancy version I created has a piece of Rings of Love DSP (A Sale-a-bration item), a little embossing for texture, the sentiment is matted and popped up on dimensionals, and finally I added a pretty little bow. All little nuances, simple, but definitely give this card that Wow factor.  ENJOY!
    
    FANCY CARD DETAILS:         
              Front: 
              Poppy Parade 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 ¼
              White 3 3/4 x 5, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
              DSP  3 3/4 x 3
              Poppy Parade Mattes:
              White stamping pieces 
              Scraps for dragonfly: Poppy Parade
              Inside:
              White 3 3/4 x 5, 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
              
•
   If you would like to order any of the products to create these for yourself, just click on the products below. 
Please use Host Code JNFHCSUC
. 
Contact me with any questions
stampinshout@gmail.com

THANK YOU!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment