Tuesday, May 24, 2022

SENDING SMILES - A simply stamped card

I did a quick video to show what Stampin' Up is offering when the Ultimate Kit is purchased in May 2022 and I also made a quick and easy card stamped with all five new in-colors

Here is the card I whipped up.  LOL!


Here is the link to my YouTube video  The first 2 minutes show the free in-color products available with the purchase of the Ultimate Kit in May.  Then I show you my simply stamped card.

Here is more information on the Ultimate Kit.  I highly suggest before you shop, you take a look at this deal.  It's only $99 and you get to choose $125 in product Plus you get the 2022-2024 Ink Pads, Cardstock, 6x6 Designer Series Paper & Grid Paper.  Plus Free shipping.  

Please contact me with any questions.  


Sending Smiles Bundle





No comments:

Post a Comment