Saturday, November 13, 2021

Be Jolly Tags

 I'm sharing a couple of easy tags I made with just cardstock & inks because you know Stampin' Ups big seasonal sale is coming up and Cardstock will be 10% off and Inks will be 15% off.  It's great time to stock up!



I wanted to keep the tags easy so I stamped the images with memento ink and colored them in with my blender pens.  (Just dab the pens on your ink pad and start coloring.)  If you have a few streaks, keep coloring, it will blend together beautifully.  I fussy cut them out and popped them on the tag with dimensionals.

The tags were cut using the Tailor Made Tag dies.  I cut one out of cardstock and white and glued them together to make them nice and sturdy.  I stamped To/From on the white side. 

The tiny piece of dsp is from the Patterned Party dsp pack.  (Best deal in the catalog...page 171)

ENJOY!


Here are the supplies I used to make these tags.  They are clickable links to my on line Stampin' Up store.  Thank you for your support.  I greatly appreciate your shopping with me.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment