Monday, August 9, 2021

STARS ARE SHINING

 I hope you were able to join me for my Weekly Live demonstration.  I talked a bit about the  new mini catalog & Sale-a-bration and created a 'Stars Are Shining' card. I earned the pretty 'Be Dazzling' Paper as a free choice from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  It's really pretty. 

The sizes & colors details are listed below and I also included the main supplies I used with clickable shopping links should you be interested in making a purchase at my on-line store.  

If you were not able to join me live, you can watch the replay below.


Base:  Crumb Cake 11 x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2

Front & Inside stamping pieces:  Very Vanilla 5 1/4 x 4

Sentiment: Very Vanilla 3 1/2 x 3/4

Layering Circle:  Crumb Cake 2 3/4" EF: Tasteful Textiles 3D

Supplies:

STARS ARE SHINING BUNDLE = STAMPS & PUNCH 

GOLD SHIMMER RIBBON = 3/8"

BE DAZZLING 6 X 6 DSP = FREE SALE-A-BRATION CHOICE


WATCH THE REPLY HERE: 

No comments:

Post a Comment