Thursday, July 29, 2021

CHRISTMAS IN JULY HEARTWARMING HUGS PINWHEEL TOWER CARD

This card is so fun to make and it's easy too!  You can watch how on my YouTube channel.  I made a Christmas themed tower card but obviously you can change up the pretty paper for any occasion.  I think I will make one using the Pansy Petals DSP. (btw - it is on sale until August 3rd)  

The details are below for this card along with the products I used. The pretty 'Heartwarming Hugs designer series paper will be available on Aug 4 2021 when the new mini catalog goes live. 


I also entered this card in the #SUOC280  Christmas in July!  







DETAILS:
Tower: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, score at 1" 2" 3" 4"  REMEMBER TO USE DSP OR A THINNER CARDSTOCK
Bases: Real Red Cardstock  CUT 4 at 2 3/4 x 4 1/4
DSP: CUT 4 at 1 1/2 x 4, and CUT 4 at 2 1/2 x 4
Scraps for designing and sentiments





No comments:

Post a Comment