Saturday, April 4, 2020

Bulb Builder Punch Easter Cards

Today I have two Easter Cards I designed using the Heirloom Frames Dies & Embossing folders AND the Bulb Builder Punch for the eggs & for the flower petals.  I just love versatility in stamping.  You can watch my FB LIVE video and it is also on my YouTube channel.  Details & Shopping links are below.  Thank you for you support especially during these trying times.  I appreciate you.  I hope you enjoy the cards. Stay safe.




DETAILS:
Both cards have the same pieces and colors.
Base:  Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4
Mattes:  Balmy Blue cut 2 (front & inside) 5 1/2 x 4
Embossed Piece: Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
Frames:  Pineapple punch
Scraps in colors of you choice


Shopping Links for the supplies I used in making today's cards

No comments:

Post a Comment