Wednesday, March 18, 2020

High Tide Friend Card

I thought the High Card stamp set would make the perfect card for my friend in Florida. It is a easel card and the techniques I used are sponge daubing and masking.  You can see my How To Demo on my FB Live group.  Here is the link.  It's even more beautiful in person.  You'll just have make it to see.  Details & Shopping Links are below.  ENJOY!
Details:
Card Base:  Whisper white 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, score at 5 1/2 and 2 3/4
Card base cover: Whisper white 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Mattes: Cherry Cobbler 2 @ 5 1/4 x 4, 1 @ 4 x 1 1/4
Stamping Pieces: Whisper White 2 @ 5 x 3 3/4
Whisper White strip: 3 3/4 x 1
Inks: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake


Shopping Links.  Please contact me with any questions.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment