Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Shamrock Card for March occasions

Here is a very simple Shamrock card you can make for any March occasion.  I am sending it out for a March anniversary. Watch my FB Live Video HERE for the How-To's and shop for any supplies using my clickable links below.   ENJOY!
Please contact me with any questions.  I am here to help you with all of your stamping needs.

Details:
Base - Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Mattes - 2 Garden Green 5 1/4 x 4
Stamping Pieces - 2 Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
Garden Green & Whisper White Scraps for sentiment
6 x 6 Brights for smaller stitched hearts

Note:  I used the discontinued Sweetly Stitched die set for my gingham hearts.  If you do not have that set, you can also use the Stitched Be Mine die set.


Product List: 

No comments:

Post a Comment