Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sale-a-bration The Gang's All Meer

It's Sale-a-bration time at Stampin' UP!    

Here is the card I designed using one of the FREE stamps from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  (If you do not have this catalog, Jan 3 - Mar 31 2020 you can view it at my on-line store or contact me and I will send you one) 

The Gang's All Meer...
Sale-a-bration time is Jan 3 - Mar 31.  Spend $50 and choose a free product from the sale-a-bration special catalog.   

Are you a hobbystamper who wants a great deal?
Get a discount membership with some great extras during this time:   
Cost $99
Choose $125 in products from any current catalog
PLUS FREE EXTRAS Jan 3 - Mar 31, 2020: 
+ 6 x 6 New DSP pack,
+ the New mini paper cutter 
+ choose another Free stamp set.
+ Free shipping on this order.
+ 20% off future Stampin' Up purchases!
Join my stampinshout team here.
Contact me with any questions.
stampinshout@gmail.com
Don't be shy, Stampinshout!


No comments:

Post a Comment