Thursday, September 5, 2019

Seahorse in Swirls & Curls

Join me for my project demonstrations


SEASIDE NOTIONS 



Last nights FB LIVE card features the Seaside Notions stamps set.  I love the seahorse swimming in swirls & curls. Also note the little tiny rhinestones on his fin. The set has many fun "Seaside" stamps.   

You can watch & re-watch my video here and the sizes and supplies are listed below with easy click-able shopping links.  

Please contact me with any questions. ENJOY!
Details:
Card Base: Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11, score at 4 1/4
Matte:  Pool Party 5 1/4 x 4
Whisper White w/swirls 5 x 3 3/4
Pool Party w/ swirls 2 cut at 1 1/2 x 3 1/4
Night of Navy matte: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
Whisper White stamping piece 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
Inks:  Pool Party & Night of Navy & Versamark
White embossing powder

SHOP HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment