Saturday, August 31, 2019

WIGGLE WORM CARD & APPLE BOX

Join me for my project demonstrations

My Wednesday August 28m 2019 FB LIVE projects featured the Wiggle Worm Stamp Set & framelits and the Mini Curvy Keepsake box.  These bugs are definitely not icky...they are so cute. The mini curvy box is my new favorite!  So many possibilities!  You can watch & re-watch my video here and the sizes and supplies are listed below with easy clickable shopping links.  Please contact me with any questions. ENJOY!


Wiggle Worm Card
Card Base: Pacific Point 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2
Matte and Banner: Granny Apple Green 4 x 4, 4 x 1
Whisper White Stamping Piece: 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
Stampin' Blends: Light Granny Apple Green, Real Red and Smokey Slate
Ink:  Memento

Here are the supplies used to make this card and apple box.  Please contact me with any questions.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment