Thursday, November 15, 2018

SNOWFLAKE BOX

Join me for a FACEBOOK LIVE class every Wednesday at 7PM  Click here to find it.

I showed how I made this gift box last night on my  FB LIVE.  I used the Windows Box Thinlits, the new Snowfall Thinlits and a piece of 6" x 12" DSP called Twinkle Twinkle.  You can re-watch my how to video here and the supplies are listed below.  DSP creates a more fragile box.  You can use card stock too and add a little DSP to the top cut to the size and shape of the box.  Either way, you will have a beautiful snowflake gift box.  ENJOY!
Remember the Snowfall Thinlits, Snow is Glistening are only available to buy until November 30, 2018.  Click below to shop at my on-line store and Thank You for choosing me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment