Monday, October 8, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Patch

Yep.  I'm still creating new cards with my Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin supplies.
I used the Brayer for the background of this card.  Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape & Mossy Meadow.  Which of course was the perfect spot to put my not so spooky pumpkin.  ENJOY!


Take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale Oct 8 - Oct 10 only.  $5 for your 1st months subscription.
If you would like to try Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up is having a flash sale October 8 - 10 or while supplies last.   Just $5 for your first months subscription.  


  • The flash sale begins October 8 at 12:01 AM (MT).
  • The sale runs while supplies last or until October 10 at 11:59 PM.
  • This offer is for new subscribers only.
  • Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.

  
Need help ordering? No worries. I can place your order for you. I want you to make your stamping experience fun and easy.
* Call Me 734-427-2835 (leave a message if I don't pick up)
* Email Me at stampinshout@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment