Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A SUBTLE THANK YOU CARD

FB LIVE WEDNESDAY'S 7PM
YOU CAN FIND ME HERE..... STAMPINSHOUT FB LIVE 


Today, is A GOOD DAY Thank You card that is stunning and subtle.  I will be showing how I made this card on my FB LIVE.  If you can't watch it Live, it will be there afterwards to re-watch whenever you want.
Don't forget to come back to my blog after the Live Webcast to get your Free Project Sheet which lists all the sizes and supplies need to re-create my cards & crafts.  ENJOY!
SHOP FOR YOUR STAMPING SUPPLIES HERE.



Product List
A Good Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$19.00
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Leaf Punch
$16.00
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
$30.00
1-1/2" Circle Punch
$16.00
Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
$10.00
Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon
$7.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.75
Tranquil Tide 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.50
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment