Wednesday, March 15, 2017

THANKS A BUNCH

Today's I have a Spring Thank You note card created with the Basket Bunch stamps.    


* Cut out a scrap of the basket & place it in the center of your card 
* Stamp the carrots partly on the basket
* Stamp, cut & adhere  a Crumb Cake basket on the carrots
*  I used a stampin' write marker to color in the carrots


 Quick and easy.  I used some of my favorite retired embossing folders but any texture or none at all works as the basket of carrots are the focal point.

 All the supplies for todays card are listed below in easy clickable links.


Love to Craft?  Love to Stamp?  Love Discounts?  
Get the for $99 and get $125 of Supplies PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS! 
Let's stamp some cards.....It is a great hobby!
Click here to contact me with any questions. I'm happy to help. 
HURRY...This special offer ends 3/31/17


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment