Monday, December 26, 2016

I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!!

I am so happy I discovered Stampin' Up!  Stamping Cards & little gifts is such a wonderful hobby and I love giving my cards to friends & family.  

I especially like sharing & inspiring new hobby stampers.  Thank you for your interest in my cards and remember I am always here to help either my phone or email.

Here is a pic of the table place markers I made for our family Christmas dinner. (there were 14 markers, I just missed taking the picture before they were eaten. LOL!)

New products from the Occasions Catalog will be available January 4th.  Until then, come back to my blog see the new cards I am creating with some of these great new products.   SOOOO FUN!!!

If you can't wait, you can join Stampin' Up and start shopping early. 

Would you like FREE Stampin Up products, NOW is a great time to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers. Choose $125 worth of product for only $99 PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS during Sale-A-Bration. (Not to mention free shipping on this first order for another 10% savings!)  And don't forget, every order after your first order you will receive at least a 20% discount. 


Stamping is an fun & easy hobby and I am here to inspire and help you create you own beautiful cards & crafts!

Contact me for more information or

No comments:

Post a Comment