Thursday, September 29, 2016

Stampin Shout's Newsletter sign up reminder

HI Stampers!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog....I love sharing my cards & papercrafting with you and I hope you like it too.  I just want to make sure you know I also publish a weekly newsletter every Friday and it contains some extra tips...such as directions to one or more of the cards I posted in that week and all of the Stampin Up promos and my monthly free product give-a-way.  So if you want more, be sure to sign up on the right side of my blog.   Friday's Sept 30th's Newsletter is packed with some great Discounts & Specials offered by Stampin Up and my October Product Give-a-way offer. So don't miss it..sign up now.

Today's posting is my # 1 saved PINTERST pin for the 2 weeks in a row. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment