Tuesday, August 30, 2016

APPRECIATION

I created this card in appreciation of YOU!
I mailed this card to those who made recent purchases (watch your mailboxes) and am posting to say thanks for visiting my blog & Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up demonstrator.

   As always, please email me with comments, questions or concerns.

PS  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 is the last day to purchase Thoughtful Branches.  This truly is a set for all 4 seasons. 
Click on the pic below if you want to buy it now and remember:
EARN FREE STAMPS WITH ME!
Order $50 of Stampin Up products with me - earn 1 balloon.
8 balloons = one free stamps set up to $35 in value
Balloons expire in 1 year
(Stampin' Shout Tracking worksheet on sideline of my blog)
Thank you for shopping with Stampin' Shout!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment