Monday, May 16, 2016

Blackberry Bliss Butterfly


 I am really going to miss Blackberry Bliss....If you love it too make sure you buy extra because it is one of the retiring products.  See my project list below, Click on any product and it will take you right to my on-line store. 

I designed this card for my Saturday Stampin' Card Class.  I just love the softness when combined with Tip-Top Taupe and the Timeless Texture stamps. (you really can't make a mistake with these stamps)
I also used the Duet Banner punch - a new product in the new annual catalog (available June 1) and last but not least...the focal point is the Beautiful Blackberry Bliss Butterfly (layered on a gold butterfly below and some gold metallic thread)
I'll share a video with you tomorrow to show you how easy Timeless Textures are to use.

(Sizes for this card are posted on my May 17ths blog with a how to video)
 THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR

Product List CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO BUY

LAST DAY 5/31!  STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING PRODUCTS Get them before they are GONE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment