Friday, April 1, 2016

MISSING YOU

...and you know who you are!  
I made this card using the Happy Home Bundle (with a cat from Festive Fireplace)  Watercolor paper, Aqua painter, Rose Red, Mint Macaron & Crumb Cake Inks.  White paneling is simply scored. I stamped the sentiment and then punched it out with the Word Punch. I love using it because if you stamp right on your card you could get a smudge...the word punch lets you stamp and add it.
I hope this card inspires you.  Enjoy!















I
My supply list is below. 

Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can order them directly, easily and safely through my on-line store.    
Click on any product below to start shopping.                             
Email me at NANCYANNOVAK@GMAIL.COM
with any questions. 


THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment