Friday, March 25, 2016

OH MY! HOW TIME FLYS!!

Sale-A-Bration ...  Oh how I have loved you this year!!  Beautiful stamps & paper for FREE.  It's not too late but don't wait.  Sale-A-Bration ends 3/31/16.  If you need to stock up on some supplies, do it now, spend $50 and get a free item from the wonderful 2016 Sale-A-Bration catalog. Perhaps you might want paper & ink that is retiring?  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist and Lost Lagoon...MY FAV! Or is it time for you to stock on on the basics? Paper, Ink, Envelopes, Adhesive, Accents or Ribbon?

Here are a few of my favorite cards I made with this years FREE Sale-A-Bration products.  


Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can order them directly, easily and safely through my on line store                    


Email me at NANCYANNOVAK@GMAIL.COM
with any questions. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment