Saturday, December 12, 2015

POINSETTIA

This is the card I designed for my Saturday morning class.  I made this card using the Stampin' Up! Festive Flower Builder Punch and I was AMAZED at how easy it was and the beautiful flower it created.  The black striped paper is actually vellum from the SU Winter Wonderland Designer Series Pack with a piece of whisper white adhered.  You can use this punch alone or with the coordinating stamp set "Jesus is the Reason."  For those that missed the class, on Monday I will be posting a YOUTUBE video on how I made this card.  One more thing...this punch and stamp set can be purchased as a bundle which means you can save 15%.  What do you think?


Here is my supply list for making this project:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment