Monday, October 26, 2015

EVERY BLESSING

Every Blessing is the Stampin' Up! stamp set I used to create this card.  Stamped with Versamark and heated after sprinkling with Gold Emboss Powder I then cut out the scene using the Stars Framelits Die and popped it up with some Dimensionals.  The white matte card was textured with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and a small piece of Gold Vellum was added using Glue Dots.

Here are the card measurements:
Base: Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Matte: Whisper White: 5 1/4" x 4" (I also added a matte inside-optional)
Vellum: 5 1/4" x 2"
Scrap of Whisper White for Stamping scene  
Sentiment 3" x 1" 


Here are the supplies I used for this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment