Saturday, January 14, 2017

TREAT CUP VIDEO

Yesterday I posted a picture of my Valentine Treat Cup and today is my video on how to make it.
This cup is great because you can change the theme just by changing the Designer Series Paper.
Sending Love Paper Stack is what I used for my Valentine Cup....There are a lot of choices of pretty paper to pick from.  After watching my video please click SUBSCRIBE to be notified of future videos I post and a thumbs up or a "Like" would be so nice of you too.   ENJOY!







Ready to Stamp?
If you do not have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would love to earn your business.  I will provide you with friendly, personal customer service.  Also, my customers are nationwide so as long as you are in the U.S. I can help you with all your stamping needs.
Click on any product to shop now and contact me with any questions.  Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest for daily inspiration.

Do you have a big wish list?
Join Stampin Up NOW during Sale-A-Bration for Extra Extra Perks...like 2 FREE Stamps.
Remember you can join for the 20% discount and ALL THE OTHER PERKS.
For more details on Joining Stampin' Up & my Stampin' Shout Stampers click here



 

No comments:

Post a Comment