Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CAKE CRAZY

Got Cake?  You can bake, I mean build all kinds of cakes with the Cake Crazy stamp.  It makes you think too, like which way to angle it, and what layer to put next, but it is fun!  I like to use it with one color ink, stamp off with one stamp and use full ink with the matching stamp.  Or you can use two totally different inks that go well together. What ever kind of cake you like - you can bake, I mean make. I made mine in a Very Vanilla base, Chocolate Chip Matte, A layer of Crushed Curry, another layer of Very Vanilla and stamped in Chocolate Chip Icing..I mean ink. ENJOY!



 Let me help you stamp this card.   Click below to start shopping for the supplies to make this card.
Contact me with any questions. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment