Thursday, July 25, 2019

Varied Vases Trio - Card, Box & Crystal creations

Join me for my project demonstrations


Last night on my FB Live I shared a matching card and box perfect for my little crystal creation.
It's simple stamping using the Varied Vases stamps with the help of the coordinating punch.
If you missed it, you can re-watch it by clicking here  Details and shopping links are below.  ENJOY!

Details:
Card
Base - Gorgeous Grape 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4
Mattes - Basic Black Cut 2 at 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Stamping Pieces Whisper White - 5 x 3 3/4 
Ink - Memento
8" Ribbon
Scraps - Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride

Box:
Bottom: Gorgeous Grape 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 scored at 2 1/2 on all sides
Top:  Perennial Essence 4 5/8 x 4 5/8, scored at 1" on all sides

Shopping Links:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment