Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019 CD Case Calendar

Thank you so much for all your nice comments about this project.  It certainly was fun creating each month and I can't wait to start a 2020 calendar.

Below are pictures, dimensions and some of the supplies I used in making my calendars.
As I mentioned on my FB Live, I used both new and old supplies....but they are all Stampin' Up!

Remember to watch me every Wednesday at 7[pm for my FB Live shows.  Click Here for the link.

Be sure to like my page and share it your friends.  

ENJOY!
Nancy

Dimensions:
BASE:  5 1/2 X 4 3/4
BLACK MATTE:  5 1/4 X 3 3/4
STAMPING PIECE:  2 3/4 X 2
STAMPING PIECE MATTE:  3 X 2 1/4
CALENDARS:  5 X 3 1/2  (Ebay: Painter 410)

   


January: White Christmas, Snowfall Thinlits,
February:  Sealed w/ love, Love Notes
March:  3 hearts, Scallop Punch
April:  Basket Bunch, Basket Builder Framelits
May: Cups & Kettles Framelits
June:  Fresh Fruit, Basket Weave embossing folder
July:  Thoughtful Banners, Star Framelits
August:  A Good Day, Scallop Punch, 3 flower punch
September:  Painted Harvest, Leaf Punch
October:  Cat Punch
November:  Fall Fest, Painted Harvest sentiment, Fun Fall Framelits
December:  Cheers to the Year, Sweetly Stitched






2 comments:

  1. I love this idea for a calendar! It would look great on my daughter's desk! But I can't find the calendars on eBay. I tried looking up Painter 410. I tried varies ways to look up calendars! No luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't give up till I found them!!! Thank you for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete