Sunday, January 14, 2018

WINTRY CARD - VIDEO

Here is my how to video on my wintry friendship card that I posted yesterday.  Cozy up, stay warm & ENJOY!
Remember this is Sale-a-bration time.  For every $50 purchase, choose a product from the SAB catalog for free.....
Here is how Sale-A-Bration works:
  • spend $50 USD/$60 CAD,  get one free level 1 product.
  • spend $100 USD/$120 CAD,  get one free level 2 product, OR, choose two level 1 items.
  • spend $150 USD/$180 CAD, you  have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item. 
  • CLICK on the side of my blog to download the Sale-A-Bration Catalog or the Occasion Catalog or the Annual Catalog. 
  • Or for a quick & easy viewing, click shop now above at the top of my blog and click on catalogs. 
Or NOW is a great time to buy a stamping kit for $99.  You get $125 of product PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS - YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM CURRENT CATALOGS.
Click here to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers and please let me know if you have any questions.  
I am here to help you with all your stamping needs.
Here are the products I used in making this card:
Product List

1 comment: