Monday, January 15, 2018

FREE STAMP, AMAZING YOU

I made today's card with just one of the many a FREE products in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  This set is called AMAZING YOU.  I stamped the entire background and colored it in with Stampin' Blends.
 I'm not sure which I like better- Free Products or Stampin' Blends.  These pens are honestly so easy to use and the colors are vibrant and smooth and pretty. Try them, you'll like them. Shopping links and more info. below. ENJOY!


What is Sale-a-bration? It's one of Stampin' UPs biggest promos.  For every $50 purchase, choose a product from the SAB catalog for free.....
Here is how it works:
  • spend $50 USD/$60 CAD,  get one free level 1 product.
  • spend $100 USD/$120 CAD,  get one free level 2 product, OR, choose two level 1 items.
  • spend $150 USD/$180 CAD, you  have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item. 
  • CLICK on the side of my blog to download the Sale-A-Bration Catalog or the Occasion Catalog or the Annual Catalog. 
  • Or for a quick & easy viewing, click shop now above at the top of my blog and click on catalogs. 
Or NOW is a great time to buy a stamping kit for $99.  You get $125 of product PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS - YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM CURRENT CATALOGS.
Click here to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers and please let me know if you have any questions.  
I am here to help you with all your stamping needs.
Here is today's shopping list.  If you don't like shopping on-line, you can email me or call me with your list and I will place the order for you.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment