Saturday, October 7, 2017

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

A day to celebrate card making....how wonderful!  I celebrated by having a special class where we made 3 projects. A Halloween card featuring the gorgeous Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (it's really not that spooky...just beautiful designs & colors), a wine bottle tag featuring the Painted Harvest stamps, designer series paper & leaf punch (I think this was everyone's favorite to make) and a Bright Cheerful Christmas card featuring all the fun products in the Carols of Christmas set.  ENJOY!
(remember if you are in the Livonia/Canton area I have card classes every Saturday at the Canton Hobby Lobby...just email me if you would like to attend and I will give you all the details...Easy & Fun!) 
If you would like to purchase any products, you can click on any of the pics below which will take you to my on line store.  Please contact me with any questions.  Thank you.
Here is a closer look at each of today's class project:


 
  Today'sProduct List

No comments:

Post a Comment