Wednesday, October 25, 2017

THE OTHER SEASONAL CHUM

This Happy Snowman is the other Seasonal Chum.  (the other is the cute deer I posted yesterday)
I heat embossed him with Silver Embossing Powder and colored him in a bit using my aqua painter. The new 2 1/4" circle punch is the perfect size for his Silver Glimmer backdrop. Winter Wonder Textured Impressions created the big snowflake and one of the thinlits from the Seasonal Chums bundle made the silver glimmer snowflake.  Be Merry is the designer series paper that coordinates so beautifully with this stamp set.  ENJOY!
 If you need any of these products they are listed below and you can purchase them at my on line store. Just click on any picture to start shopping.
Contact me with any questions.  Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment